How much does a Florist make per Year? Average Florist Salary Range
If an interest in the art of floral arrangement has pointed you toward a job as a florist, then you will be happy to find out that such a career combines a low-stress work environment, minimal educational requirements, and a decent salary. The overall salary range for most florist job positions is between $20,000 and $39,000, with a general average salary of $31,000 per year.
+by Margaret Walker on Mon, 10/11/2010 - 05:50
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5962
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price