How much does a Flight Attendant make per Year? Average Flight Attendant Salary
As the world becomes increasingly dependent upon air travel, the demand for flight attendants has never been higher. As a result, job security in this line of profession is at an all-time high. So much does a flight attendant made for year? Through analysis of survey data taken from a range of flight attendants from around the country, the median salary is determined in this case as $49,000 per year. The majority of salaries for persons in this profession lie within the range of $35,000 and $61,000 per year.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary