How much does a Fitness Trainer make per Year? Average Fitness Trainer Salary Range
If you take an interest in personal fitness and are good at working with people, then a career as a fitness trainer can offer you a quite stress-free job that pays well. The lowest earning 25% of fitness trainers make about $26,000 per year, while the top 15% earn as much as $58,000 per year or more. In general terms, the average salary for fitness trainers is $42,000 per year.
+by Margaret Walker on Mon, 10/11/2010 - 05:50
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5962
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price