How much does a Farm Laborer make per Year? Average Agricultural Laborer Salary Range
If you are considering work as a farm laborer you need to know the facts when it comes to salaries, allowing you to make an informed decision. To begin with, farm labor is typically done on something of a freelance basis in most cases, meaning that job experience is usually not taken into account when determining salary, unlike most other professions. For the most part, salaries range between $15,000 and $28,000 per year, with the average landing at about $23,000.
+by Margaret Walker on Sat, 10/09/2010 - 05:02
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5962
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price