How much does a Diamond Cutter make per Year? Average Gem Cutter Salary Range
A career as a diamond or gem cutter involves working every day with raw precious stones, carving and shaping them into the finished product. It is an art form that works with the most expensive of materials. But how much does a diamond cutter make? During the first few years of employment as a diamond or gem cutter, you can expect the average salary to be about $38,000 per year. After 5 to 10 years of work in the industry, you will earn closer to $41,000 per year, while about $44,000 per year is the general upper limit on most salary ranges. The most experienced and talented of gem cutters can much higher salaries, often exceeding six digits.
+by Margaret Walker on Fri, 10/08/2010 - 02:16
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5962
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price