How much does a Desktop Publisher make per Year? Average Desktop Publisher Salary Range
If you have good taste in literature, a healthy sense of logistics, and a keen eye for book design, then you could be well suited to working as a desktop publisher. But how much does a desktop publisher make per year? Desktop publishing is a career that relies upon personal skill and a little bit of lock more than any other. In general, the salary range for desktop publishers is between $42,000 per year and $54,000 per year, with an overall average of $48,000. If you are particularly good at it, you can earn upwards of six figures, given the right circumstances.
+by Margaret Walker on Fri, 10/08/2010 - 02:17
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5962
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price