How much does a Deputy Sheriff make per Year? Average Deputy Sheriff Salary Range
The position of deputy sheriff is one that holds a great deal of responsibility but also provides numerous benefits. So exactly how much does a deputy sheriff make per year? The overall pay scale for deputy sheriffs is between $38,000 and $57,000 per year. the general average salary for deputy sheriffs in most locations is approximately $52,000.
+by Margaret Walker on Thu, 09/30/2010 - 04:30
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5962
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price