How much does a Dental Receptionist make per Year? Average Dental Receptionist Salary Range
A job as a dental receptionist is a great way to take advantage of the solid job security available in the medical sector while avoiding the expensive and time-consuming educational requirements of becoming a full dentist. So how much does a dental receptionist make per year? Dental receptionists earn an average salary of about $31,000 per year. Specific salaries are affected by such factors as years of experience and the size of your employer, but in general the range and salaries is between $24,000 per year and $36,000 per year.
+by Margaret Walker on Thu, 09/30/2010 - 04:06
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5962
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price