How much does a Defense Attorney make per Year? Average Annual Advocate Salary Range 2010
The average salary in 2010 of a defense attorney is $87,000 per year. The general salary range for defense attorneys is between $55,000 and $180,000 per year. A defense attorney’s level of skill is the largest determining factor in terms of their salary. A highly skilled defense attorney can make well over $1 million per year. You must also take into account years of experience, area of expertise, and employer.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary