How much does a Database Administrator make per Year? Average Database Administrator Salary Range
With relatively low training and educational requirements, a job as a database administrator can actually pay extremely well and provide a healthy measure of job security and benefits. The lowest 25% of database administrators earn an average salary of about $74,000 per year, while the top 25% can earn as much as $97,000 per year or more. Looking at the overall range, the typical average salary for database administration is just over $86,000 per year.
+by Margaret Walker on Fri, 10/08/2010 - 02:16
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5962
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price