How much does a DNA Analyst make per year? Average Annual Salary 2010
The average annual salary of a DNA analyst is $67,000 per year in 2010. In general, this figure relates most closely to personnel with about 3 to 4 years of on-the-job experience and an average level of training. Persons with higher levels of expertise, experience, and other exceptional characteristics can expect much larger salaries. Overtime must also be taken into account as DNA analysts working in high crime areas are often paid large amounts of overtime due to the excess of work that must be performed in their profession. DNA analysts are usually provided with a partial benefits package in addition to their pay.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary