How much does a Criminalist make per year? Average Annual Criminologist Salary 2010
The average annual pay for a criminalist in 2010 is $52,000 per year. This average is taken from personnel with less than 10 years of on-the-job experience and an average level of training. Individuals with higher levels of expertise and work experience can expect larger salaries in this. Criminalists are most often employed by local police departments in large cities as well as by the FBI and other government investigative agencies. Criminalists are usually supplied with a full benefits package in addition to their salary.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary