How much does a Crime Scene Investigator/Analyst make per year? Average Annual CSI Salary 2010
The average crime scene investigator or analyst makes $68,500 per year in 2010. This translates to roughly $31.50 – $37.50 per hour as general wages. More often than not crime scene analysts are paid their wages through a salary however, which is on a fixed yearly rate. Crime scene investigators often make large amounts of overtime due to the long hours of additional work required by the job. Crime scene investigators are most often employed by city police departments wholly are also used heavily by the FBI and other government agencies.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary