How much does a Crime Lab Analyst/Technician make per year? Average Annual Salary 2010
The average yearly pay of a crime lab analyst or technician is $37,000 per year in 2010. This is the average for a fixed salary, while personnel with a waged payment plan made approximately $18 per hour with a large amount of overtime due to the nature of their work. Crime lab technicians require a large amount of education and expertise to be able to perform their jobs well and to be employed in the first place.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary