How much does a Costume Attendant make per Year? Average Costume Attendant Salary Range
A job as a costume attendant can be a great way to obtain connections in the world of television and movies, but how much does a costume attendant make? In general, the lowest paid costume attendants earn around $16,000 per year, while the general average figure is about $28,000 per year. If you have many years of experience in the field or are working for a generous boss, you can make as much as $53,000 per year.
+by Margaret Walker on Fri, 10/08/2010 - 02:15
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5962
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price