How much does a Cost Estimator make per Year? Average Cost Estimator Salary Range
The field of cost estimation remains an important one in the financial world and one that carries numerous benefits, including enhanced job security and a healthy salary. So how much does a cost estimator make per year? The average salary among cost estimators is just under $51,000 per year. Starting salaries in this field are closer to $39,000 per year. The best paid cost estimators often earn more than $51,000 per year. These numbers are all expected to rise over the next years.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary