How much does a Corrections Officer make per Year? Average Corrections Officer Salary Range
Corrections officers work a hard job but are paid quite well and perform an important task for the criminal justice system. It is also important to note that there are few educational requirements related to becoming a corrections officer. Starting salaries at most correctional facilities are about $26,000 per year, while the best they corrections officers earn as much as $41,000 per year. looking at the overall system, the general average in terms of salary for corrections officers is just over $33,000.
+by Margaret Walker on Thu, 09/30/2010 - 04:36
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5962
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price