How much does a Coroner make per Year? Average Coroner Salary Range
The job of a coroner requires the carrying out of many duties including determining cause of death in the recently deceased. A career as a coroner can pay quite well, with salary generally depending primarily upon the size of the city or county over which the coroner presides. Starting salaries for entry-level corner positions in smaller jurisdictional areas will generally be around $36,000-$40,000 per year. After a few years of experience, a coroner can pull in $53,000 per year or more as the average salary for this kind of work. The top salaries for coroners are around $68,000 per year.
+by Margaret Walker on Fri, 10/08/2010 - 02:15
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5962
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price