How much does a Construction Worker make per Year? Average Construction Worker Salary
The world’s economy may rise and fall but the construction industry will always remain a solid one. Jobs in construction retain security that few others can offer along with excellent pay and lack of educational requirements. So how much does a construction worker make per year? Specific salaries for construction workers may vary anywhere from $25,000-$54,000 per year or more, depending upon cost of living, inflation, and other important factors. Generally speaking, however, the average construction worker salary is $38,000 per year.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary