How much does a Clothing Designer make per Year? Average Clothing Designer Salary Range
If you have a real passion for fashion trends and a good eye for style then you could be destined to make it big in the clothing design industry. When just starting out, they typical entry-level salary for a clothing designer is about $37,000 per year. Once you have a good portfolio to your name, then a salary of $46,000 per year is the general average. Higher-end salaries will usually run upwards of $55,000 per year, while the most talented clothing designers can earn millions of dollars per year if their designs are a hit.
+by Margaret Walker on Fri, 10/08/2010 - 02:16
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5962
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price