How much does a Chinese Gold Farmer make per Year? Average Chinese Gold Farmer Salary Range
Chinese gold farmers hold a notorious reputation in online games like World of Warcraft. Millions of gamers are forced to deal with their exploitation of glitches, lack of communication ability, and the in-game economic issues that they often cause. But how much does a Chinese gold farmer make per year? You might be surprised to know that the average salary among Chinese gold farmers is in fact about $1600 per year. The pay scale among gold farmers is between $480 and $2400 per year, sometimes with the price of the online game subscription fees added in. While these salaries may seem extremely low, know that the average salary of a Chinese factory worker is $1920 per year.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary