How much does a Certified Nurse make per Year? Average Certified Nurse Salary Range
As an essential service, there will always be a high demand for skilled certified nurses, despite any kind of troubles that may be affecting the global economy. With that in mind, you should know that the typical starting salary for certified nurses is about $47,000 per year. The average certified nursing salary is $53,000 per year, and the best paying positions provide salaries upwards of $68,000 per year.
+by Margaret Walker on Mon, 10/04/2010 - 00:47
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5962
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price