How much does a Casino Pit Boss make per Year? Average Casino Pit Boss Salary Range
If you are looking for a good job and are interested in gambling, then a career as a casino pit boss is just the thing for you; it carries the added bonus of not having any educational requirements. The general starting salary for casino pit bosses is about $45,000 per year, with an overall average salary of $53,000 per year. The very best paid casino pit bosses earn as much as $67,000 per year or more.
+by Margaret Walker on Sat, 10/02/2010 - 20:48
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5962
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price