How much does a Car Weigh?
The car, as it is known today was not invented in a single day by a single inventor. The automotive history reflects an evolution that took place worldwide. It is estimated that nearly 100,000 people helped create the modern automobile. The history of the car started with the theoretical plans designated to create the engine. Initial sketches were drawn and designed by Leonardo da Vinci and Isaac Newton. In1769, Francois Cugnot built the first car equipped with a steam engine. The weight of a car depends on many factors, but an average car weighs 4,000 pounds.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California