How much does a Camp Counselor make per Hour/Year? Average Camp Counselor Salary Range
While usually not a full-year position, a job as a camp counselor can be an excellent way to make extra money during the summer months. So exactly how much does a camp counselor make? The typical hourly wage for a camp counselor is between $8 and $11 per hour. This corresponds to a monthly salary range of between $1000 and $1700 per month.
+by Margaret Walker on Sat, 10/02/2010 - 20:56
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5962
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price