How much does a Brain Surgeon make per Year? Average Brain Surgeon Salary Range
Brain surgery is often referred to as well the most challenging fields of medicine, and with good reason. Therefore it’s logical to assume that the salary must be correspondingly high. So how much does a brain surgeon make per year? The general starting salary of a fully trained brain surgeon is $360,000 per year. The average salary among all brain surgeons is approximately $458,000, while the most experienced and expertly trained in the field can earn as much as $580,000 per year or more. Brain surgery is one of the most educationally intensive fields there is.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary