How much does a Biomedical Engineer make per year? Average Annual Salary 2010
The average annual salary for a biomedical engineer is $105,000 per year in 2010. Biomedical engineers in general have very good career options open to them due to the high level of expertise and training required by their profession. In addition to their high salaries they are also usually provided with a wide range of benefits, anywhere from a partial benefits package to a full set of benefits. Biomedical engineers are often employed by police forensics departments for use in criminal cases and investigations.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary