How much does a Bartender make per Year? Average Bartender Salary Range
With no educational requirements and only a small amount of training required, a job as a bartender can be an excellent opportunity. But how much does a bartender make? The starting salary for most bartending positions is about $19,000 per year, although they can be higher, particularly in larger cities. The overall average salary for bartenders is closer to $31,000 per year, while the top salaries are as much as $38,000 per year. You should also remember that the salary figures do not include tips, which can increase your salary by anywhere from 5% to 25%.
+by Margaret Walker on Sat, 10/02/2010 - 20:52
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5962
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price