How do you make tomato sauce?
Making tomato sauce from scratch is easy. Wash and dice up 4 tomatoes. The juicier they are, the better the sauce. Heat up a pan on medium with a couple tablespoons of olive oil. Add in your tomatoes and stir them for a minute after they start to heat up. Add in basil leaves, rosemary, or fried eggplant. Let this simmer for a few minutes before adding salt and pepper to taste. Serve on your favorite pasta or on toasted bread. Drizzle a bit of olive oil on top to add extra flavor.
You should also read our guide to preventing pasta sticking.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California