How do you foam/froth milk for a cappuccino or latte at home without a machine?
To froth milk for a refreshing latte you definitely don’t need a big cast-iron machine, a steam jet, or a thermometer. All you need is one of two cheap tools: a milk frother or a hand blender. Milk frothers are designed specifically for this task and can be bought for as cheap as $10 from Amazon.com. Milk frothers use a specially designed egg beater-like tip to whip air into the milk whether it’s hot or cold in such a way that keeps its shape for almost an hour. Hand blenders work almost as well and come as low as $20 from Amazon.com. Hand blenders also have a variety of other uses including making homemade mayonnaise and salad dressing. You may also what to read our articles on how to make cappuccinos and lattes at home without an expensive machine.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California