How do I Convince my Parents to get a Cat?
If you want to convince your parents for letting you get a cat, you need to be patient. You should first explain that you would love to have a cat as a pet and it would give you a huge amount of happiness. You need to tell them that you will arrange all the necessary items like pet food and other vet care products by yourself. You may also explain that you are ready to budget money to take care of your cat and it would not put extra burden on them in terms of money on a monthly basis.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California