How Much does a Travel Nurse make per Year? Average Travel Nurse Salary Range
Even during times of economic hardship, the need for skilled medical personnel never suffers, and as such the job security of such professions also never suffers. One excellent example of such a profession is that of the travel nurse. But how much does a travel nurse make per year? Through the consultation of numerous salary surveys taken by travel nurses from across the nation, it has been determined that the average annual salary for travel nurses is $64,000 per year, although it may range in specific cases from between $49,000 and $73,000 per year.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary