How Much does a Technician make per Year? Average Technician Salary Range
Skilled technicians have always enjoyed a high degree of job security within their field. For those who qualify, a career as a technician is an excellent choice. So how much does a technician make per year? The average technicians salary is $41,000 per year, although this figure may change according to local concerns such as cost of living, size of employer, and location. The typical starting salary for technicians is $30,000 per year, but may rise to as much as $48,000 per year after a few years of experience.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary