How Much does a Sound Engineer make per Year? Average Sound Engineer Salary Range
Due to recent growth within the entertainment industry, there is an upsurge in demand for skilled sound engineers to fill a wide range of job openings. So how much does a sound engineer make per year? The average sound engineer salary is $47,000 per year, although this figure may be affected by localized values such as cost of living, location, and employer. Generally speaking, the starting salary for sound engineers is just over $36,000 per year, and with more experienced this number can reach as high as $72,000 per year or more with a greater level of expertise.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary