How Much does a Software Developer make per Year? Average Software Developer Salary Range
Thanks to the onset of the information age, software development is a field that is steadily growing with each passing year. Anyone interested in software development is given a special opportunity for jobs that were hitherto unavailable. So how much does a software developer make per year? The average software developer salary is $87,000 per year. When taking into account specific altering factors such as years of experience, employer, and skill set, the range of salary may lie anywhere from $60,000 a year to as much as $143,000 per year or more.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary