How Much does a Researcher make per Year? Average Researcher Salary Range
With a steadily increasing expansion of the information age, the number of job openings for researchers is that the highest it has been in a long time. Those who are qualified for such positions can experience a high level of job security and an elevated hiring rate. How much does a researcher make per year? The average researcher salary is $64,000 according to recent figures, although you can expect specific salary figures to fluctuate greatly according to years of experience, area of expertise, employer, and other factors. As a result, the average researcher salary range is between $38,000 per year and $83,000 per year.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary