How Much does a New Jersey Teacher make per Year? Average New Jersey Teacher Salary Range
The demand for good teachers in New Jersey is at an all-time high. As a result, job security, hiring rate, benefits, and even salary are correspondingly quite high. So how much does a New Jersey teacher make for year? Taking a look at salary survey data accumulated over the last few years from New Jersey teachers, the average New Jersey teacher salary is $53,000 per year. Specific salaries vary according to which school they are employed at and more importantly their level of higher education. The range and salaries for New Jersey teachers is between $44,000 and $66,000 per year.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary