How Much does a Medical Technician make per Year? Average Medical Technician Salary Range
The position of medical technician is an excellent choice for those who wish to partake of the heightened degree of job security available within the medical industry while also avoiding the stringent requirements of becoming a full physician. So how much does a medical technician make per year? The average medical technician salary is $29,000 per year, although this figure may vary according to local considerations such as cost of living and specific employer. For newly trained and hired individuals, the starting salary for medical technicians is $26,000 per year, while those who have remained in the field for a few years and expect salaries upwards of $33,000 per year.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary