How Much does a Medical Researcher make per Year? Average Medical Researcher Salary Range
Medicine is one of the most expansive and profitable fields currently active in the market, allowing for numerous benefits for those working within its confines. So how much does a medical researcher make per year? According to recently conducted salary surveys among medical researchers, the average salary in this field is $83,000 per year. With that in mind, you should know that due to other factors such as years of experience and employer, specific salaries for employees within this field may range anywhere from $49,000 to as high as $112,000 per year.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary