How Much does a Medical Office Assistant make per Year? Average Medical Office Assistant Salary Range
Medical office assistants are a much-needed skill set in the medical world of today, leaving open an excellent opportunity for skilled and qualified individuals who are looking for work. So how much does a medical office assistant make per year? Generally speaking, the average medical office assistant salary is approximately $31,000 per year, although this value may vary from place to place. When taking a closer look at specific salaries, factors such as the local cost of living as well as the specific employer in question cause wide fluctuations and lead to a salary range of between $25,000 and $37,000 per year.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary