How Much does a Loan Officer make per Year? Average Loan Officer Salary Range
The career line of loan officer has experienced significant growth over recent years thanks to changes in the financial markets that make this career necessary. As a result, anyone qualified to be a loan officer can enjoy numerous benefits including an increased hiring rate, high job security, and healthy salary. How much does a loan officer make per year? The average loan officer salary is $46,000 per year. When looking at the average loan officer salary range, you must take into account such considerations as years of experience, size of employer, level of education, and resume. As a result, the salary range for specific employees may range anywhere from $32,000 for less experienced employees to as high as $59,000 per year for those who have been in the field for more than 10 years.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary