How Much does a Land Surveyor make per Year? Average Land Surveyor Salary Range
There has been a recent surge in demand for skilled land surveyors, allowing for those who qualify within this field to earn higher salaries than ever before and benefit from a heightened degree of job security. So how much does a land surveyor make per year? The average land surveyor salary is $41,000 per year, according to the latest salary survey conducted within the industry. The starting salary for most land surveyors is about $30,000 per year, while individuals with more than a few years of experience can expect salaries upwards of $49,000 per year.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary