How Much does a Lab Technician make per Year? Average Lab Technician Salary Range
There is always a demand for skilled lab technicians in numerous fields including medical and research. This demand is generally unaffected by economic turmoil and other such fluctuations that may adversely affect most other professions. So how much does a lab technician make per year? The average lab technician salary as determined by recent salary research data is $41,000 per year. The average lab technician salary range is between $37,000 and $45,000 per year.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary