How Much does a LVN make per Year? Average LVN Salary Range
Licensed vocational nurses, or LVNs, have experienced a healthy growth within their industry over the course of recent years. As a result, anyone who qualifies as an LVN will have no trouble finding work despite any lack of jobs currently experienced by the economy. So how much does a LVN make per year? The general starting salary for LVNs is $35,000 per year, although this figure may increase to well over $63,000 per year given enough time and experience. The average LVN salary is $49,000 per year.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary