How Much does a Health Administrator make per Year? Average Health Administration Salary Range
Jobs within the field of health administration are particularly abundant in recent times due to the general growth experienced by the health industry as a whole. As a result, the benefits experienced by those in this field are particularly high when compared with the status quo. So how much does a health administrator make per year? According to salary survey data collected over recent months, the average health administration salary is $66,000 per year, although it may be found that specific salaries may range anywhere from $53,000-$87,000 per year.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary