How Much does a Game Programmer make per Year? Average Game Programmer Salary Range
The video game industry is at an all time high in terms of consumer demand, leading to a wide range of openings for skilled personnel interested in being game programmers. So how much does a game programmer make per year? The average game programmer salary as obtained through salary surveys conducted amongst numerous professionals within the field is approximately $80,000 per year. The general starting salary for game programmers is $54,000 per year, while more experienced employees can earn as high as $105,000 per year or more.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary