How Much does a Culinary Artist make per Year? Average Culinary Arts Salary Range
Those who work in the field of culinary arts are experiencing a resurgence in demand for their skills. As a result, new entries into this field have experienced a particularly high hiring rate. But how much does a culinary artist make per year? The average culinary arts salary is $53,000 per year, although specific salaries vary from $31,000 to $76,000 per year, depending upon numerous factors such as their employer, years of experience, location, and cost-of-living adjustments in their area.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary