How Much does a Corporate Lawyer make per Year? Average Corporate Lawyer Salary Range
The steady rise in corporate power that is occurring around the globe has also led to a corresponding increase in demand for corporate lawyers. As such, this profession enjoys both a high hiring rate even in economically troubled times, and a healthy level of job security. But how much does a corporate lawyer make per year? Using data obtained from hundreds of salary surveys conducted across the country, it has been determined that the average salary for corporate lawyers is $108,000 per year. The general range of salary for corporate lawyers is between $78,000 and $147,000, with profit sharing and commission contributing up to an additional $40,000 per year on top of this.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary