How Much Does an SVU Detective Make Per Year? Average SVU Detective Salary
The average yearly salary for an SVU Detective is around $58,260 although this can vary according to location and the experience of the individual. In New York, for example, where crime statistics are higher, the salary can go as high as $61,000 while an SVU Detective in Miami, FL could expect to earn $46,000. A Detective in Los Angeles, CA earns about $50,000, a little below the average.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary