How Much Does an Iron Miner Make Per Year? Average Iron Miner Salary?
All metal ore miners make about $25.94 per hour, $1,195 per week, and about $65,000 per year. The pay is so high because the working conditions are really harsh, and the manpower involved with mining iron is great. The pay for each person is much higher in mining than in any other industry, especially metal ore mining. There are also a lot of health benefits because it is a fairly high risk job.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price